When you first install WordPress, it’s a blank canvas. It won’t have any images, pages, menus, etc. It will look something like this:
When first configuring your theme, you may want to have the original theme demo open for reference. You can theme demo links here.
The following tutorial contains general information for setting up any of our themes. You can follow this guide for the basic setup of your theme.
- How to Configure the Genesis Theme Settings
- How to Set the Site Title and Description
- How to Use a Custom Header Image
- How to Configure the Navigation Menus
- How to Configure the Site Background Image
- How to Configure your Home Page, Sidebars & Footer